Unfortunately sometimes our gift notifications get stuck in the recipient’s Spam folder. They’ll want to look for an email from email@example.com with subject line: “You've received a Bookroo gift subscription!” If they still don’t see if, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can verify your recipient’s email and resend the notification for you.
Articles in this section
- Help! I bought a gift subscription but entered my address instead of the gift recipient's!
- My gift recipient says they haven’t received their gift notification.
- I want something physical to give to my gift recipient letting them know about my gift rather than just the email notification. What can I do?
- I want to purchase Bookroo for a baby shower, how do I do that?
- I want to purchase a gift, but delay the delivery. Can you do that?